Re: Gnome Tarball

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Vandoorselaere Yoann wrote:

> Why not to do the same thing to build debian package ?
> It will make things easy for 1: debian users, 2: debian package
> maintainers.

You need to contact the Debian package maintainers about this. They're
welcome to keep their files on our server, and in fact some of them do.
But we don't want to maintain "competing" Debian packages, we want only
the official Debian packages to exist.

BTW, please don't cross-post to gnome-list and gnome-devel-list; it's best
to select one or the other.

Havoc