Re: _please_ help: panel "memory"

well, thanks for the try, but that didn't help.  same results.   i
already compile it with --enable-gnome and don't need the
--enable-usermenu and --enable-single-icon parts, but tried anyway along
with your suggested patch.  nothing has changeed;  panel stil starts up
with the defaults and doesn't save any changes.  any other ideas?

thanks,
pete

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Vandoorselaere Yoann wrote:

> Ok,
> maybe i have something for you :-)
> this is a patch to windowmaker to correctly support gnome :
>
> Please, followe carefully the instruction,
> and send me a mail if you have problem...
>
> http://www.clanger9.demon.co.uk/computer/gnome/windowmaker.html
>
> See you

PGP signature