Re: GTK+/Gnome Development book

Hi,

Since this book is expected to sell thousands :), why not look into one
of the referral programs the online bookstores sometimes have. I found
info on amazons' at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/partners/associates/associates.html/002-8487136-4185225

Basically, we include a link to the book from gnome.org (or maybe
linuxfund.org, or gnu.org,...) and the organization gets paid for every
referrall that buys a book.

It takes nothing off the buyer to go through the link, so why not?

I saw something like that on one an opensource project a while back but
I lost the page.

later,
Kervin