CVS mirror-packaged snapshots?

Hi all,
For some reason I can't get my Internet connection  in Linux to work,so I use my Win partition to download Linux files.
My question is:

Is there a mirror of the CVS branch of gnome,which has packaged snapshots (.tar.gz,etc)? I know that ftp://ftp.jimpick.com has such a directory called /gnome/snap ,but the snapshots there are a bit out of date.Is there another one like this? I'd love to be able to try bonobo,and some other CVS goodies.

Thanx y'all,Horea