Gnome Libraries 1.0.14 problems.

Hello,

   I am trying to track down two bug reports on gnome-libs-1.0.14.
Apparently after installation of this package various applications
broke misteriously.

   My rough guess is that the people upgrading to 1.0.14 had an
RPM-based installation and they compiled the GNOME libraries with
--prefix set to /usr but forgot to change --sysconfigdir to point to
/etc (this is what Dax and Red Hat rpms do).

   If you attempted to install 1.0.14 and found problems, could you
please get in touch with me?

Best wishes,
Miguel.