Re: Future of panel menu

Although I don't think it is relevant to the ideas in my page, I agree.
One should be able to open a panel on any display desired.  Have you tried
setting the DISPLAY variable to something other than :0.0?  You might need
to embed it in one of the scripts starting GNOME.

/-------- Quantum Seep, qseep@iname.com ---
  "The desire to be rewarded for one's creativity does not justify
   depriving the world in general of all or part of that creativity."
                                               - Richard Stallman