Problems with the list server

I've got two personal e-mails accounts:  one with Juno, and one with AT&T
Worldnet.  Both are subscribed to gnome-list.  I'm having a lot of
trouble with my Worldnet account.  I sent several messages, both to
gnome-list and gnome-list-request, and none of them went through.  I'm
pretty sure my Worldnet account is working properly, because I can send
messages no problem to other people and to my other accounts.  Does the
gnome mailing list have some special restrictions that would throw out my
Worldnet e-mails?  Notice that I'm sending this via Juno.  No problems
using this account.  But I hate Juno, and would love to not use it
anymore.
Thanks for any help,
Dan