Re: Problem during session closing

Different video card though....

I don't know what the status is with the 3.3.3.1 release, this
suggests a newer version may be required though to support
your card.

http://xfree.org/FAQ/#Riva128

>From the FAQ.

Q.F12- Is a server for Riva 128, 128zx or Riva TNT based cards
available?

Support for all these NVIDIA chipsets is included in
XFree86-3.3.4. This server was partly implemented by NVIDIA
and now follows the Open Source guidelines.

--
"Unix is simple.
It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity"