Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #3 -- "The long and winding menu"

On Sun, Aug 22, 1999 at 05:25:40PM +0200 or thereabouts, Matthias Warkus wrote:

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Gnome Icon Status Report
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> as of August 22th, 1999
> Telsa <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> is putting together a couple of
> panel background pixmaps. The one he sent me as an appetiser is great
> already; I can't wait to see the rest. If anyone has got more such
> pixmaps, they should contact Telsa or me.

I think the first one was beginners' luck! The rest are being more
difficult, so may be some time. I haven't forgotten or abandoned it,
though.

And yeah, I'm female, but if being mistaken for male gets me a bottle
of virtual wine, I can live with that :)

Telsa