Re: Setting Up Themes

The Themes Selector portion of the GNOME Control Panel is meant to be
used with the themes posted at  The themes that you got
from are available in the Themes section of the
Enlightenment Configuration Tool.

Bidemi Temidire
On 22 Aug, wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> My appologies if this question has already been asked and answered.
> I have downloaded a number themes from to a floppy on
> a Windows
> machine. Then I copied them over to my redhat 6.0 box. I also gave them
> their primary
> filename again when I copied them over.
> 	Now when I run the gnome config. tool, and try to setup the theme by
> selecting
> the theme selctor, I get nothing... is there anything else that needs to be
> done?
> Thanks Everyone.
> Kashif

"And politics is like war.  It takes three things to win.  The first is money and the second is money and the third is money."
	- Joe Kane