Re: Setting Up Themes

Hi,

The Themes Selector portion of the GNOME Control Panel is meant to be
used with the themes posted at gtk.themes.org.  The themes that you got
from e.themes.org are available in the Themes section of the
Enlightenment Configuration Tool.

Bidemi Temidire

--
"And politics is like war.  It takes three things to win.  The first is money and the second is money and the third is money."
	- Joe Kane