Big Bug on the GnomePager/Gnome Panel?

I've already submited a bugreport on this, but I'm posting it here, because
maybe it's some problem with my configuration.

I have Debian potato(unstable), 2.2.9., but it already happened before
upgrading from stable.

As time passes, and I use the Gnome Pager to switch bettwen apps, etc.,
it becomes slower and slower to respond.
It usually takes some time of use, but
I once got to the situation where it took 15 seconds to react to my
After some testing, I understood this happens in all the Panel(all the
mouse actions on it).

Also, when I create a new one panel, after the current is slow to react, it

To all gnome developpers, keep up the great work!
POLI:Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at