Re: OT: how do I get rid of e pagers?

> > I can't seem to find documentation on removing enlightenments pagers
> > from my desktop.  The e-mac theme has it's own pager and I can't get rid
> > of this one either.
> >
> > can someone help?
> >

> eesh -e "pager off"

I just tried this with E 0.15.5 and got the following error:

Recieved Unknown Client Message.
Client name: eesh
Client version: 0.1
Message Contents:

pager off

I tried 0.15.5 once before and had to switch back to 0.15.4 to get rid
of the pagers, I would really like to be able to stay with 0.15.5 so I
can use the NumLock key but having to manually close all the pagers
every time I start is getting old fast again. If anybody can tell me how
to fix this behavior I would really appreciate it.

Incidently, as soon as I switched to 0.15.5 any gnome-terminals which
are automatically started up when I log in have the fortune and the
first prompt displayed one character per line, but any terminals I start
after I log in come up normally. By switching back to 0.15.4 this
behavior goes away. I am using gnome-libs 1.0.12 and gnome-core 1.0.9
(but noticed the same behavior the last time I tried 0.15.5 which would
be whatever gnome-libs and gnome-core were current when 0.15.5 was
released.)

Harry Henry Gebel             ICQ# 43675297
West Dover Hundred, Delaware