Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"

On 18 Aug 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > I just found http://www.kde.org/kde-icons.html which is a nice list of a
> > bunch of KDE's icons. I think the last thing we should do is steal them
> > per se, but I found it's very easy to gnomeify them (redraw/modify them to
> > match the gnome look.)
> >
> > I've done some and put 'em at
> > www.arhs.net/~frantzdb/new_icons/kde_to_gnome/
>
> these icons are very very very nice.

Thank you :-)

> We need to get these on the CVS and we need to get those used in
> GNOME.

yep.

> Are you coordinating with someone to get this done?  If not, would you
> like a CVS account to help us?

I think Matthias Warkus (mawarkus@t-online.de) has gotten some onto CVS. I
must admit I don't have the faintest idea how I'd get them included
properly if I did have a CVS account, but that doesn't mean I couldn't
learn:-)

--Ben