Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"
- From: Ben Frantzdale <frantzdb admin arhs net>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- cc: David Knight <david ritter demon co uk>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 02:50:30 -0400 (EDT)
On 18 Aug 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I just found http://www.kde.org/kde-icons.html which is a nice list of a
> > bunch of KDE's icons. I think the last thing we should do is steal them
> > per se, but I found it's very easy to gnomeify them (redraw/modify them to
> > match the gnome look.)
> > I've done some and put 'em at
> > www.arhs.net/~frantzdb/new_icons/kde_to_gnome/
> these icons are very very very nice.
Thank you :-)
> We need to get these on the CVS and we need to get those used in
> Are you coordinating with someone to get this done? If not, would you
> like a CVS account to help us?
I think Matthias Warkus (email@example.com) has gotten some onto CVS. I
must admit I don't have the faintest idea how I'd get them included
properly if I did have a CVS account, but that doesn't mean I couldn't
> best wishes,
] [Thread Prev