Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"
- From: Preben Randhol <randhol pvv org>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- Cc: Ben Frantzdale <frantzdb admin arhs net>, David Knight <david ritter demon co uk>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"
- Date: 19 Aug 1999 08:50:53 +0200
Miguel de Icaza <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| these icons are very very very nice.
| We need to get these on the CVS and we need to get those used in
| Are you coordinating with someone to get this done? If not, would you
| like a CVS account to help us?
I don't know if there are many graphics artist/designers here (on this
list). But I think that it would be very nice if one could make a
group of skilled graphics artists and also designers which could work
to beautify GNOME. There is always a demand for new icons and
logos. If this group could help out programmers with the graphics and
suggest layout-changes to get the app more consistent/nice, I think
this would help GNOME greatly.
Preben Randhol oO "Don't think about domination, think
[email@example.com] .` ; about freedom, it doesn't dominate."
[www.pvv.org/~randhol/] \ G -- RMS, LinuxWorld 1999.
`_) n o m e
] [Thread Prev