Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #2 -- "Spice up the menu"

Miguel de Icaza <> writes:

| these icons are very very very nice.
| We need to get these on the CVS and we need to get those used in
| Are you coordinating with someone to get this done?  If not, would you
| like a CVS account to help us?
I don't know if there are many graphics artist/designers here (on this
list). But I think that it would be very nice if one could make a
group of skilled graphics artists and also designers which could work
to beautify GNOME. There is always a demand for new icons and
logos. If this group could help out programmers with the graphics and
suggest layout-changes to get the app more consistent/nice, I think
this would help GNOME greatly.

Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."
[]   \ G                  -- RMS, LinuxWorld 1999.
                           `_) n o m e