Icons!

I took a little time over the past few days to read through the list and
paint and icon for anything that I thought I had a line on.  There are four
png's at:

http://www.cafes.net/g/gnomeicons

None of these are transparent, I couldn't get them transparent for some
reason:(

The battery monitor is the only one I really like, as all of them look
kinda Windowsish (I think I made a new word), but anyway, if whoever
handles the icons wants to use them, feel free to do so.  If anyone likes
them, I can prolly paint more;)

Piece.

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services