Suggestions on documentation of GNome

Hi all,

I have usually got problems compiling GNome. Most of them are missing
libraries. I have a suggestion that should all GNome core libraries have a
full list of requirements, including something obvious like kernel headers
or other libraries.

The new problem to me is that I cannot compile the gnome-print source, it
wows at me for some library that I don't know what it is. Would somebody
give me a full list of required libraries so that I can finish the
compilation?

Michael

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1