Panel Error

Greetings to the list.
I have the following problem using Gnome, appears me the message
"gmc--sm -config -prefix /gmc - No2ysV/
No response to the SaveYourself  command, the program can be slow,
stopped or broken, you may want it to respond or mevover it."
When indicating to Cancel the message appears again and if I indicate to be
removed it eliminates the inferior bar of the Gnome, hanging everything.
Is an error in panel, that is to say the inferior bar of Gnome, the one
error appears from time to time and it hangs everything, i wanted they can
give me one  hint of what is happening.
Also when leaving graphic way by way of console, the message appears

Xlib:Client is not authorized to connect the server
Xscreensaver: Can't open display: : 0
Xscreensaver: initial effective uid/gid was root/root
Xscreensaver: running as nobody/nobody (99/99)
rm: cannot remove ' root.gnome//gmc-pPf90I '

Thank you for their help.