Help! E-Problems

Maybe offtopic, sorry.

I just upgraded the version of Enlightenment that came with RH 6 to
15.0.5-99 (the current version?)
I first used GnoRPM to upgrade the current E package and then restarted
the X server. The X server starts fine but when E is starting an error
appears that says "E couldn't find the configuration for the theme I was
trying to load and it probably can't find any config files".  It says it
is looking in
${prefix}/share/enlightment  . This should be /usr/  I don't know where
this ${prefix} variable should be set and why E is not looking in the
directory it did before the upgrade.
I then did rpm --nodeps -ev enlightment-0.15.5-99 to unistall completely
then rpm -ivh  enlightment-0.15.5-99.tar.gz to reinstall E.
Everything installs fine, but these configuration errors show up.

I have not upgraded Gnome, it's the default RH 6 install.

Any help?

Thanks,
Michael