Re: Patch for panel -- done better this time

+++ Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 06:15:19PM -0400 +++
Jacob Berkman e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
>
> > BTW, last time I've got absolutely no reaction whatsoever to this
> > patch, has anyone noticed it? The HACKING file tells me to submit
> > patches to the list though...
>
> I more or less added this patch to my local panel tree when you posted
> it the other day. If I get the config dialogs done then I will make
> a branch, which will maybe become the 1.1.x panel.  So don't worry :)

> "Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum

Me see obvious progress! Me interested! Me wonder: what kind of config
dialogs?

mawa
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has
genius, power and magic in it