Re: PPP, Mount/Unmount

Terry Milnes writes:
>Cool, so what's this tool called?

Hmm, good point!  I'll add that to my daily posting.  ;-)

It is comprised of several programs that are collected in the usermode
package.  It includes programs that take advantage of the multiprocess
architecture for keeping the gtk part in a non-priviliged process,
including changing password and GECOS information, etc.

I wrote a white paper that includes information on setting this up with
pam; it's at http://www.redhat.com/knowledgebase/newpam/

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development     http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/