Re: Patch for gnome-icon-list

>  At some point the definition of the GnomeIconListClass was changed
>  to use a private data structure. This left applications using
>  that structure no means of retrieving values such as the icon width,
>  spacing, and separator text. The following patch introduces access
>  functions for the now private data.
[snip]

At this point we cannot add new functions to gnome-libs, since it
would break forwards compatibility.  However, if any applications were
using fields in the GnomeIconList structure that are now private
fields, they need to be reverted to remain source and binary
compatible.

Could you please tell me which applications use which fields and don't
work now?

Thanks,

  Federico