Re: GTCD: Accessing CDDB from behind a firewall

Howdy!

Thanks for the info!  The version of GTCD that shipped with RedHat 6.0 is
version 1.0.1 which doesn't support the HTTP proxy.  I downloaded and
compiled the latest version of gnome-media and have it working through our
proxy.

Just a note for people who attempt to do this in the future:

The RedHat RPMs that ship with RH6.0 automatically install the gnome-media
programs in /usr/bin.  You will need to edit the configure script in the
source distribution to install the programs in /usr/bin instead of
/usr/local/bin.

Chris

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Red Roof Inns, Inc.
cfuhrman@redroof.com    | MIS Department

614-876-3229            | PGP Public Key Available Upon Request