Re: Help PLEASE!

First of all, gtk does not use an external drag and drop library.  The DnD
code is included.

As for toy-lettes, there is the g-print one, which allows you to drag
files to a printer icon on the desktop to print them.  I was saying that
it may be possible to write a simple one that starts the appropriate
program.

Of course, isn't it easier to double click on a file rather than drag it
to an app icon?  You can also set a command used to edit the file, which
can be chosen from the context menu.  You can configure this behaviour
from the mime properties capplet.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au