Re: All these ideas

> 2. I've been wondering what exactly Bonobo is. I took a look at
> developer.gnome.org but none of the top-level entries mentioned it. Maybe
> this should be addressed?

I think (from what I understand) it allows you to stick a file from another
application into the file you're working on. IE gnumeric can display a guppi
graph - it doesn't know how to display it, it just knows to call guppi and
display guppis output.
If you have IE4 and Word (yes, ewww windows) try this.
Load a word document into IE, and instead of it displaying crap, the
toolbars will change to Word toolbars and you can edit it, but it's still IE
and there's still the back and forward and usual IE stuff.

I think it's like that, but I might be wrong (if so, someone with more
brains than I do explain it to me).
(Hopefully it'll work better than MS's version, ;)

Iain