Startup Programs

I appear to have a problem with Session Management:

I just upgraded to gnome-libs-1.0.12 from 10, and gnome-utils-1.0.12 too,
and now GNOME finally remembers that I have Eterms running showing logs. I
get these by specifying in my E menu a series of attributes including
borderless, font, transparency, shading a a tail file.

Unfortunately, when I restart I get both Eterms loaded up in standard mode
without borders and at position 0+0, standard size and font. Looking at
Control Center -> Startup Programs shows that it is remembering the
geometry, but not acting on it, but not remembering the font information
although it has --font.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Regards,
--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/