Re: What is that applet!?

+++ Sat, Aug 07, 1999 at 08:02:12PM -0300 +++
Daniel Serodio e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> James Green wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please take a look at:
> >
> > http://e.themes.org/pic.cgi?src=/users/desk1999-08-07.3.jpg
> >
> > Down the bottom-left, an applet holding a load of app icons to the right
> > of the penguin. I'm told it's Mini-commander, but I don't see how to
> > configure it to use these. It's got 8 icons btw :)
>
> 	QuickLaunch applet (included in gnome-core), it's under Add Applet | Utility

What? I've been looking for it, where is it? Can you tell me where to
find it in the CVS directory tree?

mawa
--
Well, I think we'll be able to live with multiple GUI libraries. All
of us. Consistency is for insects :). Buttons and widgets looking