Re: GCC 2.95 & GNOME Apps

I'm not saying it's correct - just this: do you normally catch all
language errors before you try compiling? :-)

Add to it that it *is* correct C (if not optimal C), and that's what most
people are building with.

So, we need to use the compiler to catch this stuff.

Sorry about the earlier post, it's just that so many people insert lines
in their bug report or question or idea implying that whatever small error
they've found is indicative of a deeply-rooted pathology, and occasionally
I get a bit grumpy about it. :-)

Havoc