Re: White Space (Re: UI suggestion: gnome-dock)
- From: Kuba Winnicki <blackwine optimus wroc pl>
- To: "Guillermo S. Romero / unnamed / Familia Romero" <famrom idecnet com>
- CC: james daa com au, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: White Space (Re: UI suggestion: gnome-dock)
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 20:37:03 +0200
"Guillermo S. Romero / unnamed / Familia Romero" wrote:
> Hehehe, I think I was the "someone"... but I am the other side: only text,
> no icons. Btw: what control center? RH6 does not have that (at least my
> RH6). New in latest Gnome upgrades?
I heard RedHat didn't ship ui-properties capplet with control-center
because it's currently broken. Fortunatly I've configured it when it
worked. Anyway, to get icons without text labels, please put following
in .gnome/Gnome file after [UI_GnomeApp] tag. Don't know if text only is
possible, Toolbar_icons=false doesn't work.
] [Thread Prev