Re: Ease of use (was Call for constructive user criticism.)

+++ Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 02:57:43PM -0700 +++
Fox, Kevin M e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Actually, if libglade were to be used for all programs, you would make your
> 2 interfaces with glade (much easier then hand coding by the way) and have a
> simple if else statement in your main function to switch between the two (or
> more) glade intervaces. Using libglade would make the program 100x smaller,
> more flexable, and easier to code.

But it would still mean redoing the interfaces of all the existing
programs with Glade.

Have you got the manpower to do it? Can you assure that libglade-built
interfaces have got all the necessary features?

mawa
--
Speaking for me, not for Microsoft.

Mainly because I don't work for Microsoft.