Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

This is something I planned to add to gnome-ppp soon, via gsu. I tried
compiling gsu out of the most recent gnome-utils, and it appears to be
broken. Plus it hasn't been security audited yet.

I somehow missed the first half of this discussion. I'll hit the archives
and read the earlier part.

Cody