Re: Folder Icons

On 04-Aug-99 Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
[snip]

> Sigh, I already explained how to do this.  To quote myself:

Maybe it should be more visible or easier to find.
I didn't know about this also, and I use GNOME for months...:)

Eduardo

>> Go to the Edit menu.  Select Preferences.  Go to the Caching page.

Should it be on Caching? Newbie Users(and some normal users(me!)) would
think
that the Caching Page is nothing of interest, so never go there, and not find
an option with great interest to them.

Design the menus with users in mind, don't design them for you!;)

Eduardo

POLI:Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux
http://www.poli.org