GNOME `Multimedia' Clips

I'm currently doing a subject called "Multimedia Tools", which should be called "How to waste bandwidth with Monopolistic, Buggy Software".

We *must* use Powerpoint97 ~shudder~ and *must* include a video clip and sound.

I've decided to do mine on the topic of GNOME.

Does anyone have any animated GNOME screenshots, or similar? If not, does anyone know of any tool I could use to capture these (like Lotus Screencam).

TIA
Daniel