Re: Call for constructive user criticism.

John Kodis <kodis@jagunet.com> writes:

>   + It's needlessly difficult to adjust the type, location, and size
>     of a panel.  There's one menu item for conversion between edge and
>     corner panels, another configuration page to change from
>     horizontal to vertical and to pick a corner, and yet another
>     configuration page to pick a panel size.

I am guessing you don't know about middle clicking on a panel and dragging
it where you want it?

>   + There are some fun things that could be done with "greedy
>     applets" -- applets that expand to occupy all vacant space in a
>     panel.

I believe in gnome-core HEAD (maybe the stable branch too) that supports
this (gnome-pager uses this if it exists).

>   + There are quite a few clock applets.

There is a Clocks submenu in the HEAD branch of gnome-core/gnome-applets.

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum