Re: Call for constructive user criticism.

but don't you think since the *users* of gnome are the target - you would
want to know what they are looking for?  there are users out there (i like
to think of myself as such) who know what to look for in a user interface.
this has come from using a great many of them and knowing what works and
what doesn't.  maybe my skills as a developer are null but i think having
opinions from every side of the coin helps.

and why would you want to cut yourself off from end user opinion?  that's
a very Microsoftian philosophy - in my opinion.

anyway...not cutting down anyone's ideas.   i just think that too often
the *user's* voice is ignored.  many times on this list (gnome-list that
is) i get ignored - be it question or suggestion or announcement of a
topic i am writing about.  (if the gnome-list is strictly for devs let me
know and i'll gladly jump ship ;-) ).

just my .02.