Re: Critical error with gnomeicu

Which version of GnomeICU is this occuring with?  I've not seen the error,
though I'm just now upgrading to gnome-core 1.0.9.  If gnomeicu 0.65 has
these problems with the latest Gnome (libs/core), I'll look into it.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter   |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,     |
| ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,    |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will   |
| http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24) |