Re: Gtk-CRITICAL error

> Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1592 (gtk_widget_map): assertion `GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE (widget) == TRUE' failed.

I have been a bit slack in not reporting this error too.  I have some
code that generates this error 100% of the time.  I will have a look
later today to see if I can build a small test program to demonstrate
how to make it happen.  I have a pretty good idea what is causing it,
but would like to build the test program before wasting everybody's
time.

I have always posted test programs to demonstrate bugs I have found.
The previous test program has not generated any real response yet...

- Dave