Re: Gnumeric and Printing

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, John Williams wrote:

> It is great to hear that plotting is close on Gnumeric!  There are two
> things that are keeping me working in Excel: Gnumeric can't do charts; and
> it can't print.
You could use WingZ under Linux in the meantime.  It has been released
as binary freeware (for personal usage only) for Linux last december
and is a great program IMHO.  I'd even suggest to the gnumeric
developers to check it out as well because it (at least partly) has a
great user interface.  I like it *lots* more than Excel.  Download it
from "".
More information at ""
and "".  I have a screenshot set up at

                                 Cheers, P. *8^)