Re: Gnumeric and Printing

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, John Williams wrote:

> It is great to hear that plotting is close on Gnumeric!  There are two
> things that are keeping me working in Excel: Gnumeric can't do charts; and
> it can't print.

You could use WingZ under Linux in the meantime.  It has been released
as binary freeware (for personal usage only) for Linux last december
and is a great program IMHO.  I'd even suggest to the gnumeric
developers to check it out as well because it (at least partly) has a
great user interface.  I like it *lots* more than Excel.  Download it
from "ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/financial/spreadsheet/".
More information at "http://www.wingz-us.com/wingz/news/linux.html"
and "http://www.wingz-us.com/wingz/".  I have a screenshot set up at
"http://ntama.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig/wmaker/WingZPro.jpg".

                                 Cheers, P. *8^)