Re: Enlightenment and Gnome Panel on XINERAMA

>From: Sri Ramkrishna <sri@aracnet.com>

>What is xinerama?

Sorry - what I explained way back in the thread is that Xinerama is an X
extension that allows the server to treat multiple physical graphics cards and
screens as one Display.  So you get one copy of Enlightenment and Gnome, and you
can drag stuff around between the screens.  So my 2 screens become one 2560x1024
screen.  It can be cool, or it can be a hinderence.

Nice to get working, though.

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub