Re: Enlightenment and Gnome Panel on XINERAMA

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 09:37:16AM +0100, Mark R. Bowyer wrote:

> Still, I thought I should mention this now, rather than wait for someone else to
> hit it =O)  I'm going to try to find time to play with this and get some better
> GDB output of the problems.  I'll let you know.

I am currently working on these problems in both imlib and the xinerama
extension.
there are curretly several MAJOR bugs in xinerama (the code contributed by DEC
should never have made it through QA), which should be fixed before the release
(realize that this is what you get for running alpha code in your x server -
xinerama is still pretty alpha as far as I am concerned)

| Mandrake (Geoff Harrison)                | http://mandrake.net          |
| Senior Software Engineer - VA Research   | http://www.varesearch.com    |
| Co-Author - Enlightenment Window Manager | http://www.enlightenment.org |
| linux.com - Advisory Board Member        | http://www.linux.com         |
"It was then at 3 AM - sitting at Dennys - that I realized that my friends and
I had turned out to be the very people my mother had tried so hard to keep
me sheltered from."