Re: New game for Gnome - gnocatan-0.01

Dave Cole wrote:

> For those of you who are into board games, I have spent the last month
> implementing a version of Settlers of Catan that can be played over
> the Internet.  There is a game client, a game server, and a game
> meta-server (just like freeciv).  At this point, the game has only one
> outstanding feature; domestic trading (player to player).
>
> Since this is the first real public release, it is extremely likely
> that there are still some silly bugs in the game.  The code is still
> messy in places, but that will improve shortly (unless I can get a
> job).  There is no online help at the moment, so unless you know the
> game, you are probably going to be really confused.
>
> If you are interested, and are not going to cry if you find a bug :-),
> point your browser at this location:
>
>         http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/gnocatan/

this reminds me...a suggestion to anyone better at programming than
I....
how about an implementation of nine men's morris?  not necessarily
playable via the 'net, but something similar to iagno....

--
- The Hitchhiker

"The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true."
				-Neils Bohr