Re: compile probs

Spud wrote:

>     What version of libtool are you using? Might this be a libtool problem,
> i.e. not having a recent enough version?

Tough question :-)

I've just installed the cvs version of libtool:

hawk@celine:hawk> libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.3a (1.481 1999/04/25 10:38:43)

Before, I may have been using a slightly older cvs version, or I might
have been using the debian packaged one,  1.2f-5  (the 5 comes from
debian). I don't really know any more :-)

Having local and packaged versions of the same program sounds like a
recipe for disaster, but I configured libtool with --prefix=/opt/gnome
and have LD_LIBRARY_PATH and path settings with the /opt/gnome stuff
first, so that should be ok, right?