Re: Standards for translations?

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 07:58:02PM +0200, Kenneth Christíqua wrote:
> When you find out the right way of doing it, it would be great if you
> make a small translations guide to be included in the FAQ
>
> Kenneth.

Well I certainly have my ideas about this, but I don't really feel I'm
in the position to tell others how to translate. However I do think it
would be good if there were official GNU translation guidelines,
for example. Just like the GNU coding standards (not that I 100% agree
with those).

There is a Free Translation Project, but they don't seem to worry
about consistency of translations.