Re: Panel Idea

I have been persuaded that a favorites applett would
be a better way to go for my original idea, by
several people. (I posted before I heard very much
about this.) However, the patch will implement a
netscape submenu, inside the foot or main menu. One
could simply look at the properties of the main menu,
and find under that "netscape bookmarks(if found)",
and
click the "in a submenu" radio button, to have them
appear under your main menu. If anyone wants this
code, I would be glad to give it, but I still have
some polishing to do. (I don't know how long till
I'll have it nice and tied up, it might be a few
days, I have been busy lately.) I will probably
keep it around, just for personal use.

The patch adds several functions to menu.c, but I
am undecided how well netscape bookmarks go with
everything else in their. Right now, the code is
about 200 lines long, with 12 functions. I don't know,
if this should really be put into menu.c, perhaps
another file? The code, for the most part, works
a lot like the another level menu system. If anyone
is interested in this, please EMail me.

--- bratsche@dfw.net wrote:

> What exactly is your patch for?
[snip]