Re: Panel Idea

The applet didn't take long to write.  Python's standard library is great
once you get to know whats in it.  I just made a simple subclass of the
SGML parser and out came the bookmark information.

I wrote it mainly as a way to test out the code in gnome-python that
allows writing applets in python.  That is why I put it in the examples
directory.

If people find it useful, that is an added bonus :)

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/