Re: Updated RPMS???

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, fardoche wrote:

> Thanks again to RedHat Labs for new RPMS, but why they don't update them
> to the latest versions?
> eg. glib,gtk+ 1.2.2 , gtop 1.0.2, gnumeric.24 ,etc

I've got some of them on my FTP server, anakin.cse.ogi.edu, in
/pub/gnome/latest.  Don't have gtop-1.0.2 yet, I'll get it build RSN.

In the future, you should be able to find all the most recent packages in
RPM format on that server, as well as almost-nightly CVS snapshot builds.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user