Starting Up Gnome

	Every once in a long while, when I start X back up, Gnome will act
up.  It won't start up any of the applets and I get a dialog box that says
a second panel is trying to start up.  So I tell it not to start up the
second panel, but none of the applets will reappear unless I shutdown X
and add them again.  I am using the latest RPM packages of Gnome.

	Just thought I'd let someone know if this helps anyone out, I'm
not sure if this will help much, but here is the error messages that is
given when it does this...

**CRITICAL**: file applet-widget.c: line 663
(gnome_panel_applet_corba_init): assertion 'ev.major ==
CORBA_NO_EXCEPTION' failed

**CRITICAL**: file applet-widget.c: line 696 (applet_widget_new):
assertion 'corbadat!=NULL' failed

**ERROR**: Can't create applet!

aborting
type = 2 exid = IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0