Re: Drive Mount Applet only works as root?

There are many people who would not agree with you on some of these
points.  GNOME is not just for new users (or just for linux users for that
matter).

There will be many different types of users that use GNOME.  Not all of
them would appreciate something like this.  If someone is motivated to
write something like this, then go ahead.  To work correctly, it would
have to make more assumptions about the system (probably it would be
limited to linux systems) to be useful.  Personally this would be
stepping over the line that separates GNOME being a portable desktop
environment to an extension of one particular OS.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/