Re: Leaving some apps out of task list on pager?

:
: Is it possible with GNOME/Enlightenment to have some applications
: not show up on the gnome pager's task list?  Basically I don't
: want to have xbiffs show up.

I think it's currently possible via your window manager configuration,
but I also think it's a great wishlist item for the pager. The pager
is where people are going to look when they don't understand the
window manager/pager applet distinction. I was just thinking about
this last night. I imagine two methods:

(1) Right-clicking a task includes a "Don't list this task"
    option. The general properties dialog would have a button for
    restoring all tasks hidden by this method.
(b) For "power users" the properties dialog allows you to define
    regexes of window titles you don't want listed.

        - A