Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

On Sat, Apr 17, 1999 at 05:26:25PM +0200, Trond Hasle Amundsen wrote:

> This mail client will certainly become one of the most important Gnome
> applications. Therefore it is vital that it compiles easily on as many
> platforms as possible.

To me and many others it is also vital that it supports qmail
maildirs (a reliable, mh-like mailbox format).

I don't see qmail mentioned elsewhere in this thread, so I
thought I had to.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby