No more wanda fish???

Hi,

	When I upgraded, from the RH Powertools CD gnome rpm (version
0.30's) to the 1.0 rpms the most important applet no longer work.  Wanda,
my beloved fish_applet no longer works.  I see that it is no longer a
binary in /usr/bin, and is a lib.so type thing, so Is there anyway to test
why it doesn't work?  Has anyone had problems with their applets not
working after going to 1.0?  BTW, all of the other applets work, just not
my favorite one.. :-(

Chuck

----

Charles Pisula
Graduate Student, CS181 TA
Department of Computer Science
Purdue University
pisula@cs.purdue.edu - Ascii mail please.

Home: 1200 Happy Hollow Road #409
        W. Lafayette, IN 47906
        (765) 463 - 9501

Office: (765) 494 - 7826

/* Disclaimer:
/*
/*   Any opinions stated or implied, are mine
/*   and do not necessarily reflect those of
/*   the university or Department.  In short,
/*   I don't speak for the University, I can
/*   hardly speak for myself.